BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Which Is The Best Undercode Band?

Monday, January 18, 2010

みなさん、こんいちは!

こんばんはみなさん!

お元気ですか?

今日はさむいですよ~

(T____T)

iPhone大好きです。

BUT!

I don't like the freaken phone bills that they give me!
My first bill was reasonably o.k.. it was $120. But my new bill is just stupid and I'm dying to smash my iPhone!

My newest bill is $153! I could understand the first phone bill because it was from the first month and the second month but this new one is just from one month and it's stupid!

I know now that it is mostly downloading Apps for the iPhone so i am going to cut down on Apps. I do not know why but everyone says that Facebook, eBuddy etc take up shit all, but my friend says that it was the main thing that used up my net usage!

Eh anyways i'v decided i am only going on MSN and Facebook.... that's it!

0 comments: